Information and Cyber Security Consulting Services
Capabilities and counsel that give you confidence in your information security posture.
Weaknesses in information security can jeopardize your mission, threaten your profitability, and invite fines and penalties from regulatory bodies.
If you aren’t completely confident in your information security posture or your ability to manage IT risk, talk to Rolendo Corporation. Our cyber security consultants provide services and solutions that deliver continuous security assurance for business, government, and critical infrastructure.
Rolendo protects leading organizations in financial services, healthcare, technology and other industries. We also serve government and DoD agencies, the intelligence community, and government contractors who must adhere to federal cyber security standards.
Outside Counsel for Cyber
Understanding the total realm of possibilities is critical to defending the cyber domain. More than a vendor of technical capabilities, we act as outside counsel to ensure you have an objective view of your security posture and IT risk management strategy. We provide independent advice based on your industry’s best practices and more than two decades’ experience in protecting the information of global organizations.
Whether assessing risk, investigating vulnerabilities, testing for external and internal threats, or engineering a hardened IT security environment, Rolendo delivers the capabilities you need for information security and assurance:
Enterprise Cyber Security Expertise
The Rolendo cyber security team consists of highly skilled, certified IT security experts and engineers. Our senior project leaders have been working in the information security industry since its inception. The majority of our staff hold Top Secret security clearances or above, allowing us to work in virtually any environment, and average at least five years of experience:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cyber security policy
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
- Securing and optimizing our nation’s most critical and private IT systems
Most importantly, when you’re a Rolendo customer, we commit to you as your partner in information security. Your problems are our problems; we are personally engaged with your project from initiation through completion, and dedicate ourselves to your needs when you retain our services on an ongoing basis. Throughout every consulting project, Rolendo shares its best practices and corporate knowledge. In this way, we transfer our expertise to our customers, providing you with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk posture on an ongoing basis.
- Mitigating Data Breach Risk with Data Access Governance
- Getting Compliant with Data Access Governance
- Securing Unstructured Data in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Protecting Intellectual Property with Data Access Governance
- Get Compliant and Stay Compliant with Identity Governance
- PCI DSS
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Policy and plan development
- Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Malicious code review
- Computer security incident response
- Engineering and architecture design
- Operations management
- Application and software security assurance
- Insider threat and APT assessment
- Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- IT risk management and compliance
Rolendo approaches every client’s business as if it were our own. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, align the goals with their objectives, and collaborate to unlock the full potential of their business. This builds deep and enjoyable relationships.