Management consulting is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems.
Rolendo is well known leader in management systems consultancy, helping a wide range of private and public sector clients to implement and maintain highly functional management systems in the areas of :
Health & Safety, Environment & Energy Quality, Aerospace, Automotive and Medical Devices, Information Security, Corporate Social Responsibility & Food Safety.
We assist our clients to achieve and maintain certification of their management systems to international standards released by ISO. Clients choose us for our expertise, practical experience and result oriented approach.
The consultancy services we offer include:
• Management System Implementation
• Gap analysis against standards
• Drafting relevant documentation
• Auditing, including internal and pre-assessments audits
• Risk Assessments
• Legal Compliance Assessments
• Universal Access Audits and Design Appraisals
Rolendo can assist clients in achieving their business goals and profit by:
- Undertaking reviews and risk assessments to determine the areas which can improve which results in cost saving and profit increase
- Undertake a gap analysis of your systems and processes and help to close any gaps found.
- Help to prepare any necessary documentation including checklists, processes,
procedures, records, and risk assessments to meet requirements.
- Create an internal audit program to review the processes before inspection.
Integration of Management Systems
We also provide consultancy services in relation to integration of various management systems. We at Rolendo operate an integrated management system ourselves and have extensive experience in integrating various management systems for our clients using integrated management system requirements specification PAS 99.
We can help your organisation to build an integrated management system and benefit from:
• Increased operational efficiency
• Improved business performance
• Reduced business risk
• Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
• Minimisation of internal documentation and related administration
• Reduced resources to manage the system
• Easier prioritisation of key issues
• Reduced cost and time inputs incurred while handling separate third-party audits
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Industrial Goods & Services
- Industrial Machinery
- Infrastructure, Construction & Building Products
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Private Equity
- Social & Public Sector
- Utilities & Renewables
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
PCI DSS Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS)
ISO 31000 Risk Management
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
ISO 26000 Guidance on Social Responsibility
Rolendo approaches every client’s business as if it were our own. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, align the goals with their objectives, and collaborate to unlock the full potential of their business. This builds deep and enjoyable relationships.